To make the Right Molecule in the Right Place at the Right Time. We're trying to work out what this means.
If you're looking for some of our open science work, try this paper that was the first one we published using a completely open science research mechanism. The way we carried out the project is described in this paper.
For the latest on the Open Source Drug Discovery for Malaria project, try:
- A description of the first series we pursued
- The status of the second (current) series
- Frequent updates on the Google+ page
- Updates on the Twitter feed
- Past meetings on the YouTube channel
- The lab notebooks themselves for the raw data
- The current To-Do List if you'd like to help out (please do! it's open source)
- You can even buy a project T-shirt.
If you're looking for the Open Source Catalysis Project, check out the project blog.
The Todd group is at the School of Chemistry at The University of Sydney. The other kinds of (closed) research we do can be seen by browsing through our papers (link above).