The Winning Design
The first BE undergrad t-shirt will be the Biologically Engineered Animals!
Sadly, the Dos Equis design had a copyright infringement, so we have to choose a new design this week!
Here are the new design submissions:
(back says "MIT Biological Engineering;" could change color scheme to yellow on blue or green on blue or something)
Thanks to all those who voted. Please order your shirts now!
Pre-Order Your Shirt
- Since there will be a new t-shirt design, you MUST RE-ORDER YOUR SHIRT if you would like a BE shirt this year.
- Pre-orders begin next week (Monday, February 18) and will last for one full week.
Note: The shirts will be American Apparel. (The girl's tees run a size smaller than normal.)
- T-shirt pre-orders taken through February 25
- Orders will be placed by the end of February
- Stay tuned for a study break t-shirt distribution announcement!
- You must pre-order your shirt by February 25
- You can order regular or girly tees in sizes XS through XL (American Apparel)
- Price estimate of ~$10 to $15 per shirt
- Distribution - Study Break will be hosted to deliver shirts
- Any other questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org