BE UG Board Meeting
Coffee House, 3rd Floor Student Center
- Welcome and Attendance
- Associate Advising
- Thank you cards
- Compiling Senior Picks for Cathy
- Study Breaks
- Contacting professors about our last week of class study breaks
- volunteers to pick up the donuts for each class?
- Grad School event with Grad Students and Seniors
- April 28th, 7:30pm (56-614 reserved by Cathy)- confirmed by Bryan Owens
- Budget Meeting
- UG Lounge
- posters - cathy gave us new tape, only enough for one poster
- Emzo emailing Doug about the GCSF poster
- Cathy is ordering new whiteboards (15x5)
- We have the money to buy a more comfortable chair, etc
- BE Gear Ideas
- sweatshirts, winter hat, pencils
- Mugs - Alex - updates?
- Course 20 Rep for SWE event
- Monday, May 4th, 6-8pm
- who's coming?
- Start a pre-orientation program (Emjay)
- Maybe do it with course 10 (Emjay will get more information from the course 9 coordinator)
- Emjay will email Prof. Lauffen. about doing the program
- Emjay will also talk to Orientation people
- The BioTECH
- Mike Yee/Maryelise wrote about BEUB
- Lunches with BE Faculty
- Lecture Series
- Do we still want to me to go over our respective events?
- Senior going away lunch?
- Crepes from Sebastian's - point person?
- During 20.380, get professor approval
- Next BEUB meeting =