I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Amy Li
- University of California, Berkeley
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Berkeley, CA, USA etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Joint BioEnergy Institute and in Chris Anderson's 140L: Synthetic Biology Lab at the University of California, Berkeley. I learned about OpenWetWare from Chris Anderson, and I've joined because I am a student in Chris Anderson's Synthetic Biology Lab.
- 2012, BS, BioEngineering, College of Engineering at UC Berkeley
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.