I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Aaron Glieberman
- Brown University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I heard about OWW through a class I took concerning synthetic biology., and I've joined because I am interested in making my lab activities for iGEM openly available on OpenWetWare..
- 2008, candidate for ScB in Biomedical Engineering, Brown University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.