User:Ajay K. Rana
- Ajay K. Rana
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- New Delhi, India.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Parasitology Lab at Central Drug Research Institute. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through search of user : Reshma Shetty and then this openwetware!, and I've joined because I would like to share my research and try to solve problems people face in molecular biology. I would like to edit topic of my research interest related to methylation/epigenetics..
- 2012, PhD, Central Drug Research Institute
- 2007, MS, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- 2005, BS, Vinoba Bhave University
Awards and Achievements
- Qualified ICAR-NET (Roll No 210304090604) (2010)
- Qualified CSIR-JRF (Roll No 322861) (2008)
- Qualified DBT-JRF (31st AIR) (2007)
- Qualified CSIR-JRF (Roll No 320078) (2007)
- Qualified GATE in Life Science (154th AIR) (2007)
- Recipient of MCM+Scholarship of Rs. 1000/- per month with the benefit of free tuition i.e. Rs. 3000/- p.a. from IIT-Bombay (2005-2007)
- Availed 2AC Travel and 5* Hotel Accommodation scholarship for wikiconference at Mumbai (2011)
- Protein folding
- Cell Biology
Articles and templates I've created
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- Kushwaha S, Singh PK, Rana AK, and Misra-Bhattacharya S. . pmid:21658361.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.