(Difference between revisions)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 19:48, 13 June 2011
Department of Pathology
Dunedin School of Medicine
University of Otago
aaron.jeffs at otago.ac.nz
- Cancer genetics
- PhD (Otago) 2001.
- MSc Hons (Canterbury) 1994.
- Slatter TL, Hung N, Campbell H, Rubio C, Mehta R, Renshaw P, Williams G, Wilson M, Engelmann A, Jeffs A, Royds JA, Baird MA, and Braithwaite AW. . pmid:21411755.
- Jeffs AR, Glover AC, Slobbe LJ, Wang L, He S, Hazlett JA, Awasthi A, Woolley AG, Marshall ES, Joseph WR, Print CG, Baguley BC, and Eccles MR. . pmid:20041153.
- Jenkins ZA, van Kogelenberg M, Morgan T, Jeffs A, Fukuzawa R, Pearl E, Thaller C, Hing AV, Porteous ME, Garcia-Miñaur S, Bohring A, Lacombe D, Stewart F, Fiskerstrand T, Bindoff L, Berland S, Adès LC, Tchan M, David A, Wilson LC, Hennekam RC, Donnai D, Mansour S, Cormier-Daire V, and Robertson SP. . pmid:19079258.
- Dziarmaga A, Hueber PA, Iglesias D, Hache N, Jeffs A, Gendron N, Mackenzie A, Eccles M, and Goodyer P. . pmid:16735463.
- M. Futschik, A.Jeffs, S.Pattison, N.Kasabov, M.Sullivan, A.Merrie, A.Reeve (2002). Gene expression profiling of metastatic and non-metastatic colorectal cancer cell-lines. Genome Letters 1(1):26-34.
- Jeffs AR, Wells E, and Morris CM. . pmid:11550282.
- Benjes SM, Millow LJ, Jeffs AR, Sowerby SJ, Reeve AE, and Morris CM. . pmid:10534772.
- Jeffs AR, Benjes SM, Smith TL, Sowerby SJ, and Morris CM. . pmid:9536079.
- Morris C, Jeffs A, Smith T, McDonald M, Board P, Kennedy M, and Fitzgerald P. . pmid:8637725.
- Robson, Ewan, Jeffs, Aaron, and Eccles, Michael. Off-target response to decoy oligodeoxynucleotide treatment. Available from Nature Precedings http://hdl.handle.net/10101/npre.2008.2281.1 (2008)
- "p53 isoforms, miRNA, cancer", Dunedin School of Medicine Dean's Bequest Round, 27 May 2011 for 1 year ($14,569). A. Jeffs and A. Braithwaite.
- "MicroRNA function in melanoma", The Healthcare Otago Charitable Trust, October 2010 for 1 year ($14,127). A. Jeffs.
- "Urinary microRNA: a novel marker of acute kidney injury", University of Otago Research grant, October 2010 for 1 year ($44,000). R. Walker (PI), A. Jeffs, Z. Endre, and J. Pickering.
- "Can isoforms of the p53 tumour suppressor cause cancer?", Health Research Council of New Zealand, June 2010 for 36 months ($1,158,492). A. Braithwaite (PI), N. Hung, A. Jeffs, and T. Slatter.
- "A novel gene that modifies melanoma invasive potential", Dunedin School of Medicine Dean's Bequest Fund, June 2010 for 1 year ($5420). A. Jeffs.
- "Grant-in-aid for QMB Cancer meeting 2010", Maurice & Phyllis Paykel Trust ($4000). A. Jeffs & M. Eccles.
- Professional Development Award to attend the AMATA10 meeting, Hobart, Australia, Genesis Oncology Trust ($1,957). A. Jeffs.
- Dunedin School of Medicine Travel Grant to attend the AMATA10 meeting, Hobart, Australia ($885). A.Jeffs.
- "Genome instability in melanoma", NZ Lottery Grants Board (Application 278243), 01/01/2010 for 2 years ($116,328). A. Jeffs (PI), M. Eccles, and B. Baguley.
- "The molecular basis of melanoma: integrating microRNA expression and DNA copy number variation to define clinically relevant markers of invasion and prognosis", The HealthCare Otago Charitable Trust ($10,434), 01/02/10 for 1 year. A. Jeffs.