- Graduated from Boston University in 2002 (undergrad)
- Completed a Masters in Computer Science from Boston University in 2003, with a focus on Bioinformatics.
- Worked in Boston for two years, designing and implementing data mining & collaborative filtering systems.
- Started siphs.com in July 2005.
- Email ajhaveri (at) siphs.com for more information.
- siphs.com username: ajhaveri
Siphs is a peer-based search engine for the life sciences research community. The site was started with the idea that certain types of information are more easily found by querying our colleagues instead of using traditional internet based search methods. Siphs has three components:
- peer-based search engine
- online bookmark management system
- monthly Open Access journal club