- Alexander Kanitz
- ETH Zurich
- Department of Chemistry and Applied Biosciences
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Wolfgang Pauli-Strasse 10
- 8093 Zurich
- Contact me
I work in the Gerber Lab at the ETH Zurich.
- 2007-present, PhD candidate, ETH Zurich / Molecular Life Sciences Graduate School
- 2004-2007, MSc Medical Biochemistry, University of Amsterdam
- 2001-2004, BSc Molecular Biotechnology, Technical University of Munich
I am interested in post-transcriptional regulatory networks, particularly the regulation of mRNA translation, localization and stability by RNA-binding proteins and non-coding RNAs ("mRNP code"). In our lab we are trying to decipher sequence or structural RNA regulatory elements with a primary focus on the human and yeast 3'UTRomes.
Error fetching PMID 18560152:
- Error fetching PMID 17630838:
- Error fetching PMID 18560152: