User:Allison K. Alix
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Allison K. Alix
- American University
- Washington, DC 20002
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am in my first year as a Graduate Student at American University in Washington, DC. I've joined OpenWetWare as part of a laboratory course in order to keep a required online notebook of all my data/results.
- 2014, MS, American University
- 2012, BS, University of Rhode Island
- Nanochemistry- synthesis of colloids (specifically gold) for detection methods as well as drug delivery
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.