I am in the Levchenko and Zhang Labs at Johns Hopkins University. I joined OWW because I am part of the Hopkins iGEM Team.
- 20??, PhD, Johns Hopkins University
- 2007, B. Tech (Biotechnology), Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Dynamics of signal transduction pathways
- Protein Interaction networks
- Synthetic Biology
- Shi, X.*, Clement, B., Ganesan, A., and Sogaard-Andersen, L. A systems biology approach in the analysis of developmentally regulated orphan histidine protein kinases in Myxococcus xanthus. * Presented by Xingqi Shi at the 33rd International Conference on the Biology of the Myxobacteria at Michigan, in July 2006.