I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ana Matos
- Faculdade de Ciências de Lisboa, Campo Grande, Edifício C8, Sala 5.56, 1749-016 Lisboa, Portugal
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Gama Lab at Lisbon University.
- 2010-2012, MS, Mestrado em Doenças Infecciosas Emergentes, Medical Faculty, IFA, Lisbon University (Under graduation)
- 2010, BS in Ciências da Saúde, Lisbon University
- Emerging Infeccion Diseases
- Posters in conferences
FEBS International Workshop "New Developments in RNA Biology" 1-4 September 2012 Tavira, Algarve, Portugal - A role for miR-34c-5p in T-cell activation and response to HIV infection