(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 13:41, 22 October 2013
| Biomaterials Design Lab
|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
- Synthesize Pepsin-AuNPs for reactivity tests tomorrow
- Determine the Au:Protein ratio required for fiber formation for pepsin and HRP
- Synthesis of HRP-AuNPs and Pepsin-AuNPs
- Into test tube that will contain a total of 5mL add
- Au solution such that the final concentration is 0.25mM
- Protein solution such that the final concentration reflects the following Au:Protein ratios
- Water up to 5mL
- take UV-vis of BSA from last week's experiment.
- 67.3mg in 100mL of water ---> 15.3 μM
- 54.4mg in 100mL of water ---> 15.7 μM
- Need 50mL of 2.52mM
Final volume is 5mL, and final concentration of gold is 0.25mM. Initial concentration of gold is 2.52mM.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.