User:Andrew L. Chang
- Andrew L. Chang
- Smolke Lab, Stanford University
- Y2E2 Building, Room B07
- 473 Via Ortega
- Stanford, CA 94305
- andrew.l.chang (at) stanford (dot) edu
- Ph.D. candidate in Chemistry, Stanford University
- 2011, M.S. Bioengineering, Stanford University
- 2008, A.M. Chemistry, Harvard University
- 2008, A.B. Chemistry and Physics, Harvard College
Engineering synthetic RNA devices to program biological systems and dynamically control gene expression in response to small molecule inputs. Applications toward cellular therapeutics and metabolic engineering.
- AL, Wolf JJ, Smolke CD. 2012. Synthetic RNA switches as a tool for temporal and spatial control over gene expression. Curr. Opin. Biotechnol. *Liang JC, Chang AL, Kennedy AB, Smolke CD. 2012. A high-throughput, quantitative cell-based screen for efficient tailoring of RNA device activity. Nuc. Acids Res. *Chang AL. 2009. A Stimulus Plan That Values Learning New York Times.