User:Andrew S. Gilder
- Andrew S. Gilder
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- 2500 North State St.
- Jackson, MS 39216
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2007, B.S., Millsaps College
- 2011, Ph.D., University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Control of gene transcription and splicing
- Nuclear body dynamics
- DNA damage response
Coilin participates in the suppression of RNA polymerase I in response to cisplatin induced DNA damage. Mol Biol Cell. 2011 April 1; Vol. 22(7):1070-1079, PMID: 21289084 
Cover art: 
Cajal body formation correlates with differential coilin phosphorylation in primary and transformed cell lines. J Cell Sci. 2009 Jun 1;122(Pt 11):1872-81. PMID: 19435804 
Relationship of the Cajal Body to the Nucleolus. The Nucleolus. M.O.J. Olson (ed.). Protein Reviews, 2011, Volume 15, Part 3, 361-380, DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4614-0514-6_16, Springer 2011.