I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Andy Lane
- University of Minnesota
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Googling around, and I've joined because I'd like to add some info to the Sauer bis-Tris gel page. For example, the quantity of Bromphenol blue that works well in the stacking gel (5ul 5% solution per stacking gel). I'm not totally sure if it's possible to edit/add to a lab's own protocols though?.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.