I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Anja Raschke
- Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry
- Quint Lab
- Weinberg 3
- D-06120 Halle (Saale) - Germany
- in 2007 I joined the Quint Lab for PhD studies
- 2006, Diplom (~MSc), Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg, Institute of Genetics (U. Bonas Lab)
- 2001-2006 study of biology at the institute of biology at the Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg
- 2000-2001 study of political science at the institute of political science at the Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg
Currently, my work is focused on one project. The first project deals with the the identification of genetic suppressors of tir-1-1 mediated auxin resistance. In my second project I am studying natural variation in transcriptional auxin responses. Additional interests comprise the natural variation of responses jasmonates and other oxylipins.
- Error fetching PMID 18299888: