User:Audrey L. Atkin
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Audrey L. Atkin
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- School of Biological Sciences
- E146 Beadle Center
- Lincoln, Nebraska 68588-0666 USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am an Associate Professor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. I learned about OpenWetWare from Nature Reviews Microbiology editorial on virtual networking for microbiologists Vol. 6:410, 2008, and I've joined because I want to initiate a virtual RNA virtual community to share data and protocols.
- 1992, PhD, University of Alberta, Canada
- 1985, BS, University of Guelph, Canada
- RNA biology
- Cell signaling and morphogenesis
- Model organisms: Yeast species Saccharomyces cerevisiae (bakers yeast) and Candida albicans (human opportunistic pathogen)
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.