I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Bartosz Zapisek
- Institute of Genetics and Biotechnology, Faculty of Biology, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Konstancin-Jeziorna, Poland
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Institute of Genetics and Biotechnology at the University of Warsaw. I learned about OpenWetWare from members of iGEM 2008 Team.
- 2011 - Present PhD Studies in Molecular Biology, Faculty of Biology, University of Warsaw, Poland
- 2011 Master's degree in Biotechnology (specilized in Molecular Biology), Institute of Genetics and Biotechnology, University of Warsaw, Poland
- March-July 2010 MSc program in Microbiology and Biochemistry, George-August University of Gottingen, Germany(one semester as an exchange student, financed by the ERASMUS program)
- 2009 Bachelor's degree in Biotechnology, Institute of Genetics and Biotechnology, University of Warsaw, Poland
- 2008 – present Department of Genetics and Biotechnology, University of Warsaw.
Evolution of nucleo-mitochondrial interactions and mitochondrial gene expression (PhD studies). Mitochondrial RNA processing and turnover in S. cerevisiae (Bachelor and Master thesis). Supervisor: Professor P. Golik
- 01/2011– 03/2011 Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology, International
Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw, Poland. Supervisor: Dr J. Jaworski (a 3-month training on fluorescent microscopy)
- 03/2010 – 07/2010 Department of Biochemistry II, Faculty of Medicine, Gottingen
University, Germany. Biochemical characterization of the TIM23 complex in yeast mitochondria. Supervisor: Professor P. Rehling
- 2007-2009 Research project of Student Society of Molecular Biology.
Localization of selected human proteins presumed to be involved in mitochondrial RNA metabolism. Supervisor: Professor P. Golik
- Mitochondrial genome expresion of yeast and human
- The role of PPR proteins in animals and fungi
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here