|Line 1:||Line 1:|
- Ben Braun
- bjmnbraun@ <gmail>
- Center for Systems and Synthetic Biology at the University of Texas at Austin
- 1 University Station A4800
- Austin TX 78712
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Ellington Lab at the University of Texas at Austin. I research the how nucleic acid systems can be designed, and specifically focus on formalizing the sequence design problem. I am part of the Hook'em Hybridizers, a team entered in the 2011 biomod competition.
- 2009 Friendswood High School
- 2013 BS Computer Science, University of Texas at Austin
I am interested in designing optimal sequences for the domains of nucleic acid systems. When nucleic acid machines are combined to form a larger system, cross interaction can occur. This, and other sequence-based considerations, form the sequence design problem. I implement my approach for solving these problems in my application, CircDesigNA.
- #Paper1 pmid=6947258-->