I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Brian Renda
- Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology
- 1 University Station A4800
- Austin, TX, 78712, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Barrick Lab at UT Austin and am currently investigating the effects of horizontal gene transfer from the metagenome on evolutionary trajectories.
- Currently Enrolled, PhD, University of Texas at Austin
- 2010, BS, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Metagenomic Horizontal Gene Transfer
- Natural Competence
- Synthetic Biology/Ecology