User:Carl R. Urbinati
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carl R. Urbinati
- Loyola Marymount University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from colleague, and I've joined because I would like to produce a OWW page for my course, BIOL 598 - Advanced Topics in Gene Expression.
- 1998, PhD, Molecular Biology, Loyola University Chicago
- 1992, BS, Microbiology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
BIOL 598 - Advanced Topics in Gene Expression
MT1-MMP-Deficient Mice Develop Dwarfism, Osteopenia, Arthritis, and Connective Tissue Disease due to Inadequate Collagen Turnover (Holbeck, K et. al. ) 
Gene Therapy of Human Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID)-X1 Disease (Cavazzana-Calvo, M et. al) 
- Urbinati CR, Gonsalvez GB, Aris JP, and Long RM. . pmid:16871394.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.