I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carolin Delker
- Leibniz-Institute of Plant Biochemistry
- Independent Junior Research Group
- Weinberg 3
- D-06120 Halle (Saale)/ Germany
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- in 2007 I joined the [Quint Lab] for postdoctoral studies
- 2007, PhD, MLU Halle-Wittenberg / Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry (Wasternack Lab)
- 2000-2002 research fellowship (work on TSWV vector specificity of Thysanoptera), Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg, Institute of Zoology
- 2000, Diplom (~MSc), Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg, Institute of Zoology (G. Moritz Lab)
- 1994-2000 study of Biology at the Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg
My main research objective is currently the identification of genetic suppressors of tir-1-1 mediated auxin resistance. Additional interests comprise the natural variation of responses to phytohormones such as auxin, jasmonates and other oxylipins.
- Delker C, Stenzel I, Hause B, Miersch O, Feussner I, and Wasternack C. . pmid:16807821.
- Delker C, Raschke A, and Quint M. . pmid:18299888.
- Delker C, Zolman BK, Miersch O, and Wasternack C. . pmid:17544464.