(Difference between revisions)
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
Revision as of 18:50, 1 April 2009
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carolina Tropini
- Stanford, California.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am rotating in the Barron, Endy and KC Huang Lab lab at Stanford University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Drew Endy, and I've joined to create easily accessible and editable notes and lab books..
- ?, PhD, Stanford University
- 2008, BSc, University of British Columbia
- Cellular Biophysics
- Synthetic Biology
- Systems and Applied Biophysics
- Science Outreach, Volleyball, Tennis, Rock-climbing, Ballroom dancing, Horseback riding, Skiing, Cooking, Reading (whenever there is time for it), Backpacking, Hiking.
- Wiggin M, Tropini C, Tabard-Cossa V, Jetha NN, and Marziali A. . pmid:18775965.
- Tropini C and Marziali A. . pmid:17158571.