(Difference between revisions)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 18:14, 23 January 2012
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Caroline Hom
- Arizona State University
- 510 E University Dr
- Tempe, AZ, 85281, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Haynes Lab at Arizona State University. I learned about Synthetic Biology and Bioinformatics from Dr. Haynes, and I've joined because I am a Haynes Lab Member.
- 2009-Present, BSE in Biomedical Engineering, Arizona State University
- 2005-2009, High School, Mountain Pointe
- Synthetic Biology and Bioinformatics for Predictable Control of Therapeutic Genes (Fall 2011-Present)
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.