User:Carrie M Thompson
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carrie M Thompson
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Samson Laboratory in the Center for Environmental Health Sciences. We work primarily on DNA damage repair and I can tell you more about my project if you are interested.
I am originally from Minnetonka, Minnesota and I am a big fan of snow and winter. I grew up playing hockey and played Division I hockey at Dartmouth. My hobbies include sports, reading, watching movies, shopping, cooking and baking goodies.
- 2015 (?), PhD, MIT --- HOPEFULLY!!! :)
- 2008, BS, Chemistry, Dartmouth College
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.