User:Carsten C. Mahrenholz
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carsten C. Mahrenholz
- Charité Medical School, Molecular Libraries and Recognition Group, Berlin, GER
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from link from the keating group, and I've joined because Hopefully I can find some people to share information about my phd-topics (coiled-coils and SPOT-synthesis) and add some related methodical and input value. And to check out if this platform fits our needs as a workgroup..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.