Characterization of Myricetin and Kaempferol and Identification of Other Novel Adenosine Deaminase Inhibitors: Protocol
1) FInish Proposal for experiment: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B_01BNMu9uSudFZCSnVncjkxQXM/edit?docId=1M2Xy9AKW7BVladIhxcBYcx8lwDc9rqNH4ISIj0xfWy8
2) Outline Protocol for next class
- Conversions and Measurements: Solution
- The following table outlines the concentrations and volumes of the solutions used in the ADA kinetics assay to be performed
- To prepare a 30 mM stock solution of adenosine:
of adenosine × = of adenosine in buffer
- To make 10mL of solution, 0.080172g of adenosine will be added to 10mL of phosphate buffer
- Protocol for 0.1 M Sodium Phosphate Buffer (pH 7.4)
- Add 3.1 g of NaH2PO4•H2O and 10.9 g of Na2HPO4 (anhydrous) to distilled H2O to make a volume of 1 L. The pH of the final solution will be 7.4. This buffer can be stored for up to 1 mo at 4°C.
- Dilute to 0.05M: (take 50 mL of 1M solution and dilute in 1 Liter H2O)
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.