(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 16:55, 8 May 2013
| Biomaterials Design Lab
|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
- Procedure from yesterday was continued with the same concentrations. Yesterday two trials were completed. The third was completed today.
- The following concentrations were used.
|Concentration [Ado] (uM)
- 10mM Quercetin stock was prepared.
- Cuvettes with the following solutions were prepared and analyzed.
- Today, we only had time to complete the first two.
|[ADA Stock Solution] (U/mL)
||Volume ADA Stock Solution Added (mL)
||Final [ADA] (U/mL)
||[Adenosine Stock Solution] (uM)
||Volume Adenosine Stock Solution Added (mL)
||Final [Adenosine] (uM)
||Volume 0.05 M Phosphate Buffer Added (mL)
||Volume Inhibitor Stock solution added
||[Inhibitor Stock Solution] (uM)
||[Final Inhibitor] (uM)
||Total Volume (mL)
- The following chart was prepared from the UV/Vis absorbance data for the assay solutions without Quercetin.
- Data for the two Quercetin trials completed today will be uploaded next week, along with the rest, once they are complete.
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.