(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 11:17, 9 April 2013
| Biomaterials Design Lab
|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
- Remake all solutions and develop a consistent procedure
- 500 μM of each inhibitor was made with newly made 0.05 M phosphate buffer solution at the pH of 7.4.
- A new stock solution of 200 μM adenosine stock solution was also prepared.
- For the kinetic assay runs, it was decided to revert back to the original, chosen adenosine concentration of 40 μM.
- Adenosine trials were performed at 265 nm. A histogram of that trial is shown below.
- Solutions of flavanoids were prepared using DMSO
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.