User:Cecelia M. Miles
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Cecelia M. Miles
- The University of Chicago
- Dept of Ecology and Evolution
- 1101 E. 57 St.
- Chicago, IL 60637 USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2006, PhD, University of Florida
- 2000, MS, Florida Institute of Technology
- 1986, BS, Texas A&M University
- My research is focused on the trait of egg size and the developmental and evolutionary implications of shifts in per-offspring maternal investment. I am currently researching robustness of early segmentation gene expression patterns in Drosophila embryos under different selection pressures for egg size.
- I am also interested in identifying QTL influencing the trait of egg size. This research is also ongoing.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.