I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Charles Hu
- Johns Hopkins University
- Dr. Hai-Quan Mao Lab
- NEB 330 & Smith 5th Floor
- 2016, PhD, Materials Science and Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
- 2008, BS, Bioengineering, University of California, Berkeley
- Microfluidic devices for microparticle fabrication for use in embolism studies in pigs
- Stem cell and drug encapsulation
- Nanoparticle synthesis for drug and gene delivery
- Cancer theapeutics
- Greenwald E, Mollazadeh M, Hu C, Tang W, Culurciello E, Thakor NV. A VLSI Neural Monitoring System with Ultra-Wideband Telemetry for Awake Behaving Subjects. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems. 5(2):112-119, Apr 2011.
- Maybhate A, Hu C, Bazley FA, Yu Q, Thakor NV, Kerr C, All AH. Potential Long Term Benefits of Acute Hypothermia after Spinal Cord Injury: Assessments with Somatosensory Evoked Potentials. Critical Care Medicine. 40(2):573-579, February 2012.
- Bazley FA, Hu C, Maybhate A, Pourmorteza A, Pashai N, Thakor NV, Kerr CL, All AH. Electrophysiological evaluation of sensory and motor pathways after incomplete unilateral spinal cord contusion. Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine. January 2012.
- All AH, Bazley FA, Gupta S, Pourmorteza A, Pashai N, Hu C, Walczak P, Kerr CL. Human embryonic stem cell-derived oligodendrocyte progenitors repair somatosensory pathways following contusive spinal cord injury. PLoS ONE. (Submitted January 2012)