User:Cong T. Trinh
- Cong T. Trinh
- University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Dr. Steven Fong, Virginia Commonwealth University, and I've joined because I like the idea of having an open place to store and share protocols, procedures, and ideas in an easy to edit format.
- Inverse metabolic engineering; systems and synthetic biology
- Metabolic network modeling; experimental metabolic flux quantification
- Rational design and optimization of complex heterologous metabolic pathways using in-vivo and in-vitro systems
- Cell physiology and advanced fermentation
- Synthesis of advanced biofuels and biochemicals from biomass-derived feedstocks and biodiesel waste, glycerol by using robust and efficient engineered whole-cell biocatalysts
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.