- Craig Manning
- School of Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Durham University
- South road
- DH1 3LE
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the the lab of Prof. Colin Jahoda at the University of Durham.
- 2004, PhD Investigation of a Chitinase-Related receptor-like Kinase in Medicago truncatula, University of York
- 2001, MRes Biomolecular science, University of York
- 1999, BSc Biochemistry, University of York
- Seed oil production mechanics.
- Plant/microbe interactions, symbiosis and pathogenesis.
- 3D human skin models
- of the mouse dermal adipose layer occurs independently of subcutaneous adipose tissue and is marked by restricted early expression of FABP4. pmid=23555789
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.