|Line 2:||Line 2:|
[[Image:Working at the Lab.jpg|thumb|right|Me,
[[Image:Working at the Lab.jpg|thumb|right|Me, in the lab!]]
Revision as of 13:07, 7 September 2011
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Cybele Arsan
- Research student and Teacher's Assistant
- Dahlquist Lab, Loyola Marymount University, Los angeles, CA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Biology Major, Bachelor of Science at Loyola Marymount University
- Graduation in Decembre 2011
I have always been very interested by molecular biology and started research when I was still living in France. I am currently involved in the Dalhquist lab. So far, I focused my research on a specific yeast transcription factor: HMO1. My inquiry was concerned with how the Hmo1 transcription factor regulates the expression of ribosome biogenesis genes during cold shock and recovery in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- I am currenly applying to Medical School with the hope of matriculating in September 2012
- I am very interested in both surgery and research and hope I will find a way to practice both in the future