User:David S. Radford
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- David S. Radford
- University of Edinburgh
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm a postdoc in Chris French's group in the University of Edinburgh. I'm a molecular microbiologist specialising on members of the genus Bacillus, specifically B. subtilis and B. cereus.
- 2006, PhD Microbiology, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- 2001, MSc Industrial Biotechnology, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- 2000, BSc (Hons) Microbiology, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Bacterial genetics
- Endospore formation, germination and structure
- Protein secretion
- Metal homeostasis
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.