I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Dejana Jovicevic
- Imperial College London
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through my supervisor, Dr Tom Ellis, and I've joined because I need to set up a openwetware page to document my research, results and protocols which is vital for my PhD. I am doing a PhD with Dr Tom Ellis at Imperial, synthesising and designing chrom XI of the yeast genome, in collaboration with JHU, a project led by Jef Boeke, called the SC2.0 project..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.