- to run Bradford Assays on the purified fractions of ADA from October and November
- to prepare AuHRP solutions
- Please refer to Melissa's entry for details regarding the Bradford Assay on purified ADA protein.
- Diluted Bradford solution was reacted with samples of purified ADA protein fractions. UV-vis was run on the samples and the data was plotted in Excel.
- In order to determine which Au/HRP concentrations were required to form aggregates, Au/HRP solutions were made with molar ratios of 10, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, and 450. The image below details the calculations and volumes used to create the solutions.
- After the solutions were made, the samples were wrapped in aluminum foil and placed in the oven at 80°C for 4 hours.
- The HAuCl4 stock solution from September 5th was used to create the Au/HRP solutions.