< User:Dhea Patel | Notebook | Phosphorylation | 2012 | 10
(Difference between revisions)
| Phosphorylation Lab
|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
- to prepare Ruthenium for reaction
- The Ruthenium was dissolved in just enough water to extract the ruthenium from the round-bottomed flask.
- The ruthenium solution was placed in ice for about 15 minutes.
- 13.9617g of ammonium PF6 was added to 37mL water in a 50mL falcon tube and placed in ice along with the older falcon tube of ammonium PF6.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.