I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Didier Mazel
- Institut Pasteur
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Bacterial Genome Plasticity lab at the Institut Pasteur. I learned about OpenWetWare from from one of my student, the very famous David Bikard, and I've joined because to have my lab web page on openwetware.
- 1990, PhD, Pasteur Institute
- 1984, MS, University Paris 6
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.