Dileep D. Monie (an artistic interpretation)
I work in the School of Medicine at JHU. I learned about OpenWetWare from the 24C3 Endy lecture, and I've joined because I am interested in contributing to the BBF Technical Standards.
- Basic Synthetic Biology
- Epigenetics - Manipulating chromatin structures (such as those regulated by DNA methylation and histone tail modifications) as a form of wetware programming
- Biocircuits - Designing devices and chassis for cellular computation and communications
- Virology - Engineering viruses and pseudoviruses to deliver biological parts and initiate or disrupt signal transduction
- Applied Synthetic Biology
- Immunology - Defining the theoretical framework and designing components for an artificial immune system
- Astrobiology - Engineering sensory devices and energy pathways for extreme environments
- Biocomputing - Exploring silicon-based hardware-wetware communications interface
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
|leave a comment about a paper here