User:Dirk Van Swaay
Dirk van Swaay
Department of Bioengineering
Dirk is a second year undergraduate student in Bioengineering at Imperial College London.
My contributions to iGEM@Imperial
- Vesicles I am working in the development and characterisation of liposomes as a cell-free chassis.
- Association colloid science
- Experimental design and wetlab work
- Observation and imaging
- Graphics I have done most of the drawings on our Wiki, using Inkscape and GIMP.
- History I take photos of the action and whiteboard, and upload them to our Wiki.