User:Dirk Van Swaay
Dirk van Swaay
Department of Bioengineering
Dirk is a third year undergraduate student in Bioengineering at Imperial College London.
- Vesicles and the encapsulation of DNA and gene expression machinery inside phospholipid vesicles.
- Association colloid science
- Experiment design and wetlab work
- Observation and imaging
- Chassis characterisation
- MEMS (Microelectromechanical systems) for Lab-on-a-Chip devices and biomedical sensors.
- Biological modelling with nonlinear dynamics