User:Dr. Hans-Joachim Wieden
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Dr. Hans-Joachim Wieden
- Alberta RNA Research and Training Institute Laboratory for Biomolecular Design and Engineering, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Lethbridge
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from iGEM, and I've joined because The University of Lethbridge, Alberta RNA Research and Training Institute, Laboratory for Biomolecular Design and Engineering is going to be introducing a Synthetic Biology stream. We feel that joining OpenWetWare is not only a great way to learn essential techniques from other synbio labs, but also to share our lab techniques with the synbio community..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.