User:Dr. Richard Gordon
- Dr. Richard Gordon
- University of Manitoba
- Department of Radiology
- Room GA216, HSC, 820 Sherbrook Street
- Winnipeg, Manitoba R3A 1R9, Canada
I work in my own lab at the University of Manitoba. I learned about OpenWetWare via our formation of Grey Thumb SL http://lists.digitalspace.com/mailman/listinfo/gt_sl, and I've joined because of my research in embryo physics.
- 1967, PhD, Chemical Physics, University of Oregon
- 1963, BS, Mathematics, University of Chicago
- How does a vertebrate embryo build itself? Planning a Second Life® course: Embryo & Genome Physics & Engineering, Fall 2008
- Diatom morphogenesis, motility and nanotechnology
- Detection of premetastasis cancer via high resolution low dose computed tomography (CT)
- Optimal halting of the HIV/AIDS epidemic: OptAIDS Workshop (http://www.mitacs.ca/conferences/OptAIDS/)
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.