User:Dr. Richard Gordon
- Dr. Richard Gordon
- University of Manitoba
- Department of Radiology
- Room GA216, HSC, 820 Sherbrook Street
- Winnipeg, Manitoba R3A 1R9, Canada
I work in my own lab at the University of Manitoba. I learned about OpenWetWare via our formation of Grey Thumb SL http://lists.digitalspace.com/mailman/listinfo/gt_sl, and I've joined because of my research in embryo physics.
- 1967, PhD, Chemical Physics, University of Oregon
- 1963, BS, Mathematics, University of Chicago
- How does a vertebrate embryo build itself? Planning a Second Life® course: Embryo & Genome Physics & Engineering, Fall 2008
- Diatom morphogenesis, motility and nanotechnology
- Detection of premetastasis cancer via high resolution low dose computed tomography (CT)
- Optimal halting of the HIV/AIDS epidemic: OptAIDS Workshop (http://www.mitacs.ca/conferences/OptAIDS/)
- , C., R. LUPPES, A. E. P. VELDMAN, J. A. TUSZYNSKI, AND R. GORDON. 2008. Rayleigh instability of the inverted one-cell amphibian embryo [Invited: "Physical Aspects of Developmental Biology" special issue, Guest Editor Shane Hutson, Vanderbilt University]. Physical Biology 5: 015006 (015012 pages). pmid=18403830
- , R. (1999). The Hierarchical Genome and Differentiation Waves: Novel Unification of Development, Genetics and Evolution, Singapore & London: World Scientific & Imperial College Press. http://www.wspc.com.sg/books/lifesci/2755.html, 2 vols., 1836p. isbn=981-02-2268-8(set)
- , R., H. J. KLING, AND F. A. S. STERRENBURG. 2005. A guide to the diatom literature for diatom nanotechnologists. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 5: 175-178. pmid=15762176
- Help Help: This is throwing the first surname to the end!
- Nouri C, Luppes R, Veldman AE, Tuszynski JA, and Gordon R. . pmid:18403830.