User:Dr. Richard Gordon
- Dr. Richard Gordon
- University of Manitoba
- Department of Radiology
- Room GA216, HSC, 820 Sherbrook Street
- Winnipeg, Manitoba R3A 1R9, Canada
I work in my own lab at the University of Manitoba. I learned about OpenWetWare via our formation of Grey Thumb SL http://lists.digitalspace.com/mailman/listinfo/gt_sl, and I've joined because of my research in embryo physics.
- 1967, PhD, Chemical Physics, University of Oregon
- 1963, BS, Mathematics, University of Chicago
- How does a vertebrate embryo build itself? Planning a Second Life® course: Embryo & Genome Physics & Engineering, Fall 2008
- Diatom morphogenesis, motility and nanotechnology
- Detection of premetastasis cancer via high resolution low dose computed tomography (CT)
- Optimal halting of the HIV/AIDS epidemic: OptAIDS Workshop (http://www.mitacs.ca/conferences/OptAIDS/)
- Nouri C, Luppes R, Veldman AE, Tuszynski JA, and Gordon R. . pmid:18403830.
- Van Uytven E, Pistorius S, and Gordon R. . pmid:17278511.
- Gordon R, Kling HJ, and Sterrenburg FA. . pmid:15762176.
- MOGHADAS, S. M., A. B. GUMEL, R. G. MCLEOD, AND R. GORDON. 2004. Could condoms stop the AIDS epidemic? Journal of Theoretical Medicine 5: 171-181.
- Gordon, R. (1999). The Hierarchical Genome and Differentiation Waves: Novel Unification of Development, Genetics and Evolution, Singapore & London: World Scientific & Imperial College Press. http://www.wspc.com.sg/books/lifesci/2755.html, 2 vols., 1836p. isbn=981-02-2268-8(set)