User:Dr Darren Nesbeth
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
I work in the [[Nesbeth Lab]] at UCL. I learned about [[OpenWetWare]] from iGEM2009, and I joined in order to share
I work in the [[Nesbeth Lab]] at UCL. I learned about [[OpenWetWare]] from iGEM2009, and I joined in order to share knowledge and resources.
Revision as of 04:33, 15 August 2009
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Dr Darren Nesbeth
- The Advanced Centre for Biochemical Engineering
- University College London
- Gower Street
- London, WC1E 6BT, United Kingdom
- 1999, PhD Molecular Cell Biology, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
- 1995, BSc Molecular Biology, University College London
- Synthetic bioengineering
- Balasundaram B, Nesbeth D, Ward JM, Keshavarz-Moore E, and Bracewell DG. . pmid:19415775.
- Nesbeth D, Williams SL, Chan L, Brain T, Slater NK, Farzaneh F, and Darling D. . pmid:16298167.
- Wilbourn B, Nesbeth DN, Wainwright LJ, and Field MC. . pmid:9576858.