This page is under construction, please come back later to check the most recent information.
Transplant Tolerance Induction for Solid Organ Transplantation
1/20/06 -- Transplant Tolerance Is being constructed.
Immunosuppressor agens used
- Antilymphocyte antisera: Antilymphocyte globulin, thymoglobulin, rituximab.
- Immunosupressor drugs: Sirolimus, Tacrolimus
Adjuvant donor bone marrow (BM) infusion
- Whole unfractionated BM infusion.
- Fractionated BM infusion
- Enriched BM progenitor cell infusion
"Laws of transplantation"
- Transplants between inbred strains will succeed.
- Transplants between inbred strains will fail,
- Transplants from a member of an inbred parental strain to an F-1 offspring will succeed, but those in the reverse direction will fail.
- Transplant from F2 and all subsequentt generations to F1 animals will succeed.
- Transplants from inbred parental strains to the F2 generation will usually, but not always fail.
NOTE: This website is a place where you could find some introductory recent information on transplantation tolerance. It is currently prepared by one individual, therefore it is restricted in terms of rigorous verification and "recentness". A mirror of this page is also beign built at [TransplantWiki]. If you would like to contact me for anything please feel free to do so:e-mail_1or e-mail_2.