To conduct Differential Scanning Calorimetry and to complete the cross-linking reactions conducted last week.
Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- The masses of three DSC pans and lids were measured.
- 3 ± 0.3 mg of film (Films 1, 3, and 5 were used) were added to each pan.
- Each pan and lid were placed into the press.
- The three samples were placed into the DSC in spaces 6,7, and 8.
- The DSC was run for the three trials with the following program:
- Equilibrate (20.00°C)
- Ramp (20°C/min to 240°C/min)
- Ramp (20°C/min to 20°C/min)
- Isothermal (5 minutes)
- Repeat steps 2 to 4
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.